TheAussieZombie

The Aussie Zombie

Darlene Bobich: Zombie Killer

Darlene Bobich: Zombie Killer - Armand Rosamilia

Darlene Bobich: Zombie Killer is a novella that packs a lot into its 110 pages. Darlene finds herself alone after the zombieapocalypse claims her only family, her father - as she travels around the US in search of something she never seems quite sure of, she encounters the good, the bad, and the ugly of the remaining human population.

Mr. Rosamilia has a strong imagination when it comes to a zombieapocalypse, which makes Darlene Bobich: Zombie Killer a fun, intense zombie read. As a series of 'short stories', this is a simply a snapshot of what happens to Darlene on the road but it's easy to like Darlene as a character - although she appears to be as tough as nails she has very real fears and emotions that are displayed throughout the story.

I really enjoyed this one, it was a quick but memorable read and I'll definitely be checking out more of Mr. Rosamilia's work.

Read more of my reviews at The Aussie Zombie

Source: http://www.theaussiezombie.com/2012/06/review-darlene-bobich-zombie-killer-by.html